- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1-2/3 cups evaporated milk
- 1 pkg of lemon or strawberry jellow powder (3 oz)
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg of cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Mix all ingredients together; press into bottom of cake pan, reserving a little to sprinkle on top of finished cake.
Chill milk in a small cake pan in the freezer until crystals form.
Make jello with the boiling water and lemon juice. In a separate bowl, cream the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla; beat into the cool jello.
Remove milk from freezer and beat until it is very stiff. Fold together the milk and cheese/jello mixture. Pour into pan and let cool. Sprinkle remaining graham bottom onto top of cake. Chill for a few hours in the fridge, until the cake is stiff to cut.