Adapted from Cooking Light
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 can chopped green chilis (4.5oz)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 multigrain tortilla shells (8 inch)
- olive oil
Preheat oven to 350F
Combine first 5 ingredients; spoon evenly over each tortilla shell and roll up. Place side by side in a 13×9 inch baking dish. Brush lightly with olive oil and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until golden brown.
Shredded lettuced, diced tomato, chopped avocado, sliced black olives, chopped fresh cilantro. You can also top with an enchilada sauce – combine 1/2 cup of green or red taco sauce with 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.