Chocolate Chip Quinoa Cookies (Gluten Free)
Adapted from: Peggy KotsopoulosYield: approx 50 cookies
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup oats (or quinoa flour)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 large very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate (70%)
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed (optional)
- pinch of sea salt
Preheat oven to 380F
Mash bananas; add vanilla and sugar. Add in oats (or quinoa flour), coconut, and salt. After combined, fold in dark chocolate. Spoon onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Variation: To make chocolate cookies, add in 1/4 cup cocoa powder.